Tune Hotel KLIA-KLIA2 is for the discerning traveller in search of a stylish, budget friendly, airport hotel. Conveniently located just steps away from the KLIA2 arrival hall, it offers a range of value-for-money rooms that never compromise on comfort. The hotel features a 24 hour dining option, a full service bar, co-working spaces, and even corporate meeting rooms. Tune Hotel KLIA-KLIA2 has a range of innovations, such as Day Use Transit rooms, Park and Fly packages, and Priority Airport Check-in programs to help make our guest’s airport hotel experience as easy as possible.
- Check in time: 2:00 pm onwards
- Check out time: 11:00 am
- Day Use Transit Rooms available. Up to 12 hours usage from 7am-7pm daily
- 4 mins walk from klia2 Arrival Hall . Click here for map
- 3 mins to KLIA via KLIA Ekspres train
- MAKAN at Tune features a variety of Asian and Western favourites. Opens daily from 10am till 12am
- Park and Fly packages available for 3 or 5 days
- Luggage storage service available for guests, please check with reception for fees
- Green Building Index Certified
- We provide free direct shuttle service between our hotel and Terminal 1. Pre-booking is required at the hotel front desk and filled on a first come first served basis. Click here to view the schedule. Terms and Conditions apply.
- We provide day-use rooms that can be used for a stay period of up to 12 hours between the time period 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. For more information, click here.
Looking for an event space to host your dinner parties or departmental get-togethers? Tune Hotels KLIA-KLIA2 provides a variety of spaces suited to your needs!
Call +603-87871726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Suited for large dinner parties.
- 120 seating capacity.
- 250 standing capacity.
- Asian/Western menu options available.
- Special menu requests available.
- Suited for outdoor lifestyle events.
- Al-fresco seating style.
Private Meeting Room
- Perfect for a more private and intimate dining experience.
- 14 seating capacity.
- 65" LCD TV.
- Snacks and meals can be arranged.