DAY USE TRANSIT ROOMS AT TUNE HOTEL KLIA2
Enjoy the comfort and privacy of our rooms at Tune klia2. Perfect for families that need some quiet away from the airport and for those on transit too.
The Day Use rooms now come with exclusive Fast Track Passes through check-in for AirAsia flights at klia2 terminal.
Our 16sqm Double Room comes with an en-suite bathroom, queen-sized bed and one (1) meal at our bistro style restaurant MAKAN with outdoor patio.
|2-hour day use from RM79||6-hour day use from RM109||12-hour day use from RM139|
So much value.
- Day Use Transit Rooms are 16sqm Double Rooms which come with an en-suite bathroom, queen-sized bed. Room Facilities: Power Shower, TV, safe, mineral water, work desk, basic toiletries, high-speed WiFi.
- The meal and drink is redeemable at Makan at Tune from a specially prepared menu. The items on these menu can change from time to time without prior notice.
- Fast Track Passes are for Air Asia flights’ check-in counter at klia2 terminal.
- Rates upon availability
- Room and rates are limited, and blackout restrictions may apply.
- Rates for Day Use Transit Rooms are strictly for use from 7am – 7pm only, no overnight stays are allowed at these rates.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates and additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Check in only available between 7AM to 6PM daily.
- Each Day Room is entitled a maximum of 2 Fast Track Passes. Additional passes may be granted on a case to case basis.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the distribution of the Fast Track Passes without notice
- General Terms and Conditions apply
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I book a Day Use Transit Room @ Tune Hotel klia2?
Through our website at www.tunehotels.com
Walk-in rates are also available and subject to availability.
When are Day Use Transit Rooms @ Tune Hotel klia2 available?
Day Use Transit Rooms @ Tune Hotel klia2 are available from 7:00AM to 7PM daily. You can enjoy up to 12 hours use.
Do I need to print out my booking reservation?
It is advisable to print out your booking reservation for reference and easy check-in at the Hotel. If you don’t have a print out of your reservation, please confirm your booking details at the Reception Desk and provide your identification.
What do I need to make a reservation?
To book a room online, you will need to include your name and e-mail address. Credit card information may be requested at the discretion of the hotel to book other facilities, as specified in the indications for every hotel.
How do I make payment?
Full payment must be made at the time of booking. We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard credit/debit cards, Paypal or online bank transfers for most of our Hotels. The available payment options are displayed during the booking process. A payment processing fee may apply.
Is it possible to cancel the reservation?
Other than change of guest name, all bookings cannot be amended, modified or cancelled. Any booking cancellation or failure to arrive on the scheduled check-in date will be treated as a no-show in respect of a booking and will result in the total payment under that Booking Confirmation (including any Add-on charges together with any applicable tax paid) non-refundable and will be forfeited.
Is the price of the bedrooms for one or two people?
The price of the bedrooms is for two people, excluding single bedrooms.
What is the earliest check-in time?
The earliest time for check-in is 7:00AM.The room(s) is available for check-in at anytime during the booking period agreed with the Hotel and subject to the agreement entered between you and Tune Hotels. No refunds will be provided for the cancelled booking(s).
What is the latest check-out time?
Rooms are only available for a stay period of up to twelve (12) hours from your check-in time and date between 7:00AM to 7:00PM. The usage of the room shall be in accordance with your contract with Tune Hotels. If you check-out beyond the stipulated time at the Hotel of your stay, Tune Hotels shall be entitled to charge you for a full day’s stay at the prevailing room rate.
How do I claim my meal and drink?
The meal and drink promotion is exclusive to online booking. Please present your booking ID at the reception counter to receive your voucher for a free meal and drink at MAKAN At Tune.
Do I need any form of identification while checking in?
Guests are required to present proof of identity (NRIC/Passport).
What are Fast Track Passes?
A Fast Track pass allows you to check in to your AirAsia flight via a special check in counter (V16, Departure Hall).
This pass can only be used for same day departures as your Day Use room stay.
This pass applies for departures from klia2 only.
You can collect your passes at our Front Desk upon check-in.
Please present the Fast Track passes along with your travel documents at the respective check in counters.
We will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced Fast Track passes or expired passes as a result of delayed or cancelled flights.
For more information, please refer to our full terms and conditions click here